pornBLOCK

hidden_text

Online shopping for the latest electronics, fashion, phone accessories, computer electronics, toys, home&garden, home appliances, tools, home improvement and more.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry rejected claims that Beijing lost dozens of soldiers in a recent skirmish on a disputed stretch of the border with India. The ministry’s spokesperson said the two powers are working to defuse tensions.

Zhao Lijian, the spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, described reports of heavy Chinese losses as “fake news” during a press briefing in Beijing.

The diplomat was apparently taking a swipe at V.K. Singh, the Indian minister for roads and transport, who said last week that at least 40 Chinese troops died during a confrontation in the heavily disputed Himalayan valley of Galwan.

Speaking on Tuesday, Zhao said Beijing is in touch with New Delhi to calm down tensions. A day prior, he told reporters that “military and diplomatic channels” are being used for de-confliction.

Also on rt.com
Indian soldiers guard a highway leading towards Leh, bordering China, in Gagangir, India. June 17, 2020. © AFP / Tauseef Mustafa
Indian minister suggests China's casualties in recent border clash were ‘at least DOUBLE’ those of his own country

The two countries have long been at odds over the poorly defined border in the mountainous region known as Eastern Ladakh in India, and Aksai Chin in China. The dispute escalated earlier in June when a confrontation, the first in decades, broke out between soldiers guarding their own sides of the border.

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!



from RT World News https://ift.tt/2BAUr7u

The Chinese Foreign Ministry rejected claims that Beijing lost dozens of soldiers in a recent skirmish on a disputed stretch of the border with India. The ministry’s spokesperson said the two powers are working to defuse tensions.

Zhao Lijian, the spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, described reports of heavy Chinese losses as “fake news” during a press briefing in Beijing.

The diplomat was apparently taking a swipe at V.K. Singh, the Indian minister for roads and transport, who said last week that at least 40 Chinese troops died during a confrontation in the heavily disputed Himalayan valley of Galwan.

Speaking on Tuesday, Zhao said Beijing is in touch with New Delhi to calm down tensions. A day prior, he told reporters that “military and diplomatic channels” are being used for de-confliction.

Also on rt.com
Indian soldiers guard a highway leading towards Leh, bordering China, in Gagangir, India. June 17, 2020. © AFP / Tauseef Mustafa
Indian minister suggests China's casualties in recent border clash were ‘at least DOUBLE’ those of his own country

The two countries have long been at odds over the poorly defined border in the mountainous region known as Eastern Ladakh in India, and Aksai Chin in China. The dispute escalated earlier in June when a confrontation, the first in decades, broke out between soldiers guarding their own sides of the border.

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

>